Wednesday 27 January 2016

Suicidal thoughts...

Hey,

I don't know how to start this but to say I am Suicidal again. I have tried to kill myself almost every day in the past week. I am reaching out for help and I know how important it is for me to get it now. At the moment my brain is blaming everyone else. Saying it is there fault. That they should of helped me before I got into this state again. But it's not their fault, it's no ones fault.

The other day I wrote this. I don't know what to class it as but I thought I would share it with you guys. So here it is:

What a wonderful thing it is to see your dreams be pushed aside,
Did you loose them or just drop them in the confusion that is your life?
The beautiful solution to the scrutinising solution of how to utilise your already untied life.
Is simply suicide.

Scarlett x

No comments:

Post a Comment