Saturday 9 January 2016

Buying my prom dress

Eeeeeeeeeeek!!!

Today I went shopping with my mom to look for the almighty prom dress. Prom is an important thing in all girls lives. We all want that one day where we get to dress up, be with our friends and simply feel like a princess! It may not seem like a big deal but it is a celebration of not only finishing your exams but also of getting through school. School is hard and this is the party to end that part of your life. If you don't go you may regret it, in the end of the day however it is your choice.

When shopping I went into house of Fraser. That is when I saw it. The PERFECT dress! It is a dark, but bright blue with a flattering embellishment around the boobage area. I knew I would have to get it turned up anyway because I am literally the smallest person in the existence of man, so I wasn't surprised to see that it was way too long. However in my opinion it looked so good sooooo I got it!!!

If you want to see a picture of my prom dress and of the other things I bought whilst out today then follow this link to my Pinterest board I made all about it: http://pin.it/thyVi_W

Thanks for reading,

Scarlett x

Q: What colour dress would you/ did you wear at prom?
My answer: blue or burgundy.

No comments:

Post a Comment