Wednesday 20 January 2016

My dad broke my heart

Hi,

Isn't it meant to be your ex who brakes you heart? Not your dad. My dad broke my heart a long time before any boy did, in fact a boy has never broke my heart. Your dad is meant to be your hero, your knight in shining armour. He is meant to be the one who threatens to beat up the first boy who falls in love with you because he doesn't want you to get hurt. Yet he was the one who did the breaking. He took my heart between his hands and snapped it right in half.

Isn't there a saying where it says "If it doesn't break your heart, it isn't love"? So is this his way of showing that he loves me because he if it is then it is hurting me more and more every day just to cope with him.

Yet I am proud of my heart. It is the only thing of my whole body I am proud of. It's been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken but somehow it still works throughout every thing he has done. The thing is I have fallen out of love with my dad and the worst thing about falling out of love, is wondering if you'll ever open up that far again.

Scarlett x

No comments:

Post a Comment