Friday 1 January 2016

Looking back on 2015

Hi

The end of 2015 is fast approaching and I don't know why but I am sad about that. I want these Christmas holiday to never end as I'm really not in the mood to go back to school. Anyway enough of that, 2016 is going to come and I just have to deal with that one step at a time.

Last year I made three resolutions. The first one was to never give up... This year I tried to kill myself and that sort of spells out that I gave up. I feel so ashamed of this now but it was in the past and hopefully this time I will learn from it.

The second was to get fit. This I did achieve as this year I did my duke of Edinburgh practices and the final. Also I took up Thai boxing (which I hated).

The last resolution I made last year was to do more things that make me happy. I'm not sure if I achieved this as for some parts of the year I pushed away anything and anyone as I was so intent on not living that I didn't want sympathy. On the contrary I have also spent more time with friends, tomorrow I am having my first friend come properly around my house. I have smiled and laughed a lot more. I have made a fool of myself, which I love. There are more positive factors than negative factors so if this is like maths then the positives have outweighed the negatives therefore meaning I was successful with this.

This year i have done a lot of things for the first time. I have sat a mock examination not knowing one thing. Even though I truly expected to fail I still tried my best and made sure to answer all the questions. I put myself in that situation and I understood that there would be consequences to it. However I tried my best and that's all I could of done. I couldn't go back and change it. I will be going to my first party this year. I have crossed over my boundries of my comfort zone and it made me realise that I could do more things than I fought. This year I have learnt so many valueble experiences. I have learnt the value of a true friendship. This year I found my true friends, the people who I would do anything for and who would do anything for me. I have finished all my Spanish and science coursework. I have learnt to be able to confide in people and not to keep my feelings in.

This year may of been bad but I have had some amazing experiences. I hope your 2015 has been a good one. If it hasn't then make a change so that your 2016 is different.

Scarlett x

No comments:

Post a Comment