Friday 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas - What I got for christmas haul

Heyyy,

Today it is finally the big day which everything has been building up for almost two months now. The build up to Christmas is usually my favourite time of year but this year it was different, not only was I suffering with extreme sadness (yay) but we had mock exams the last two weeks of school. So basically I couldn't get excited until Saturday 19th December, which was only 6 days before Christmas.

Anyway the day itself has been surprisingly good. I have only felt sad a few times in the day and I have only nearly broke down once, which is a lot less than usual. So the thing is today has been a success in my eyes. The success may of came from the amount of amazing presents I received but I'm pretty sure it wasn't just that. For the first time in a while I have felt content with almost my whole family, except my dad, but baby steps.

On my Pinterest I will be posting pictures of my presents. Please do not think in any way I am bragging, this year I have received many more presents than usual, however many of them are smaller less expensive gifts and the expensive ones were second hand or a main gift from my grandparents. I don't think I will be able to post very good photos as the camera I have isn't very good and the lighting is also unsatisfactory. I will try my best though.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and spent it doing the things which make you happy. If you would like to check out my what I got for Christmas haul then head over to my Pinterest: https://uk.pinterest.com/thelittlethingx/what-i-got-for-christmas-2015/

Stay smiling guys!

Love,
Scarlett x

No comments:

Post a Comment