Tuesday 1 March 2016

Liebster award tag - TAKE 2

Hey,

So it turns out I have been nominated AGAIN for this which I am not complaining about as I love it. This time I was nominated by Alice at http://aliceeastburn.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1 so go show her some love!!!

On the first one of these I shared the rules and tagged the people who I wanted to do this next so for this post I'm simply just going to answers Alice's questions.

What's your favourite food?
I know this might seem weird to some people but bacon and cheese. It doesn't have to be together but if it is, it's even better!

Hobbies?
I really enjoy art as long as it's in my own time and of my own choice. The subject art I now hate because it is so much pressure. I also really love writing and the whole consept of it which explains why I write a blog!

Cookie or cream?
I love cookies so much!!! I mean I also love cream but cookies is just on a whole new level for me!

Where is your happy place?
My happy place is anywhere when I am with my friends and in a good mood. Or it's superdrug or my bed. Oh and Portland because that's where my best friend lives.

Favourite colour?
I honestly don't have a favourite colour. I love all colours and the way they look. Colours are just so beautiful to be able to pick a favourite.

Favourite holiday and why?
Honestly I don't have one. I haven't particularly enjoyed many of my holidays but maybe in the future I will find a holiday which is just amazing.

Who is your favourite celebrity and why?
Music wise: Ed Sheeran because his music makes me so happy and I'm obsessed with him. Every time I listen to him I basically cry! TV wise: RuPaul as he is just amazing and beautiful. He is so brave to go out in drag especially as when he first started drag was not accepted.

When you were five what did you want to be when you grew up?
I don't have a clue. My mom doesn't know either so that's great! I know in the past I wanted to be a scientist working on treating cancer, a teacher, a journalist and a vet.

What is or was your favourite subject at school?
It used to be art but now I don't know what it is as I don't really like any of my subjects anymore.

What is your favourite season?
As I said in the last tag my favourite season is Autumn

What is your favourite book, game and or movie?
My favourite book is paper towns by John Grean, my favourite movie is Big hero 6 as I love Baymax and my favourite game is proborbly Star Wars battlefront as me and my brother used to play it together when we were little (on the PlayStation 2!)

No comments:

Post a Comment