Friday 4 March 2016

My 16th birthday

Hey,

It's weird because as I'm writing this it's the 23rd February and my birthday isn't until the 5th March! However I wanted to schedule a post for the day before my birthday. I will be doing a what I got for my birthday post.

I am going to be 16. I will have lived 16years on my planet. Me and my twin brother will celebrate our 16th birthday on a Saturday so we don't have school! I will be spending my birthday doing what I do every year: nothing. I really wanted to ask my mom if I could have friends around on my birthday but I was too scared. I will ask her again though. So on the 5th March I will be 16 and literally all that means is that I'm legal for sex and I'm going to be leaving school. Oh and I can get a job. I really don't have a clue what I'm typing but I'm typing anyhow!

Scarlett x

No comments:

Post a Comment