Saturday 5 March 2016

What I got for my 16th birthday

Hey!

I have waved goodbye to being 15 with flying colours. Me and three of my friends partied all day, ate a load of junk food and took about a thousand unflattering pictures. As promised I will be telling you what I got for my birthday (my account still hasn't fixed so that means I can't add any photos)

Collection work the colour nail varnish: 8, babydoll pink
Babylips: melon mania
Zoella lets spritz! Fragranced body mist
Scentini perfume (not sure of the name)
5SOS tshirt
5SOS jumper
'Can't touch this' jumper from H&M
Rose and heart earrings from morrisons
Zoella awesome drawersome bathing collection
A Ed Sheeran poster and calendar
A little hanging heart which says 'life is better when you're laughing'
Some coloured pencils, pens and drawing pencils.
A picture frame with a photo of me and one of my best friends in it
This penguin phone holder
A super dry beauty professional prep&paint. With the bright pink nail varnish.
A massive 😍 pillow
Sweets and chocolate

I really hope I've listed everything! This birthday has been the best birthday I could ever have wished for. Thank You to everyone for supporting me and for my friends for giving me the best birthday I could have ever asked for.

The last 15 years of my life haven't been all that great but 16 I'm going to try my best to make you amazing!

Love,
Scarlett X

3 comments:

  1. OMG your presents seem amazing and beautiful and I hope you had a brilliant birthday!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete