Monday 29 February 2016

Telling my school I'm suicidal

Hey,

So lately I keep trying to kill myself. I have been suicidal and depressed for give or take 3 years. However now it's just getting worse and worse. It's got to the point where I know I need to reach out otherwise I might not be alive. I know this week is meant to be like celebration and stuff for my birthday but I'm not in the right mind state to allow myself to have fun. I can celebrate my birthday some other time, as for now this is more important.

I don't know how long I will be kept in hospital or whether I will be took to hospital at all. Whatever happens I just want to say thank you to anyone who cared about me or just bothered to read my posts. I will update you on this soon. If I am in hospital some posts will still go up as they're scheduled but as soon as I can I will report back on how the whole situation went.

Thankyou for everything, love you lots x

Scarlett x

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me you are going to be okay! I am very worried about you.

    ReplyDelete