Tuesday 26 July 2016

Dying my hair and my inspiration | Q & A

Hey guys!

Today I fancied doing a Q&A so I found some questions and I'm going to answer them for you!

1. Who is your celebrity crush?

I actually have many celebrity crushes. I have a lot of female crushes. When I say a lot, I mean a lot: zoella, cara delivigne, Taylor swift, Melanie Martinez, Lilly Singh, Grace Helvig and Selena Gomez. I told you that there was a lot! Male: RuPaul (or does he count as both as I love him both in and out of drag!), Ed Sheeran, all the members of 5SOS (especially Calum) and Jessarae!

2. What makeup product could you not live without?

I feel like concealer because you can cover any bad spots or redness which may make you feel self conscious and stuff. Like I have been out many times before with just concealer on.

3. Who is your inspiration?

My inspiration is actually a youtuber called Lilly Singh aka iisuperwomanii, you proborbly know who she is! For a very long time lilly was the only person who could make me smile. The way she thinks, her positivity, everything about her is just something I find so inspiring. She is a surviver of depression which really shows that you can get through it. Lilly really means something to me on a personal level that I find so hard to explain. She is not only so beautiful on the outside but she is extremely beautiful on the inside. I discovered her not long before I got told I was depressed and she was the first person who had made me smile in a while. She always relaxes me when I'm nervous and for the length of her video I can forget my problems.

4. Favourite show to binge watch on Netflix

This used to be pretty little liars and I would watch it so much that the little message would come up saying are you sure you want to continue watching where Netflix was like judging you. However ever since I finished that I have been binge watching RuPauls drag race. However now I've finished that aswell so I am watching videos related to it and everything. So I would have to say that Rupauls drag race is definately my favourite show to binge watch.

5. Favourite clothes shop?

100% primark because it's so affordable! I do also love new look which I feel like not many people talk about. I like primark prices but the clothes they have in new look!

6. What hair colour would you like to be?

I would like to have pastel pink hair but I'm not sure that it would suit me as I'm as pale as pale can be and naturally I have darkish brown hair. Preferably dip dye but my hair is too short for dip dye at the moment. I would also like to have maroon or burgundy hair which ombre's from a darker colour at the roots to a lighter colour at the bottom. I feel like that would suit me quite well as its still sort of dark and it looks good with your hair curly. My hair is naturally wavy so sometimes its hard to find a hair colour to suit me. As for a natural colour I would quite like to go a darker brown at some point. Not black but darker than my natural hair which is sort of milk chocolate brown colour.

7. Favourite bands?

Of course my favourite band is 5 seconds of summer, I've been a fan of them since 2013 and I love them so incredibly much! Every single one of their songs are amazing and all of the members are great, even though my personal FAVE is Calum Hood. Other bands I love are: Panic! At the disco, One direction (do they count?), go radio and twenty one pilots. Let's just say I have a very wide range of music taste

8. Who are your all time favourite singers?

ED SHEERAN ALL THE WAY! I am such a SHEERIO it is insane! I love Ed so much and I honestly think I would still love him just the same even if he did wrong. Ed's music hits me on such a personal level and it is one of the only things in the world which can make me cry (I literally never cry). I used to listen to Ed's music and get so into it that I would cry, and end up doing no work! Other singers I love so much are: Taylor Swift and Jessarae

9. What female youtuber would you like to be for a day?

In case you can't already guess, I would definitely have to be iisuperwomanii as I would just like to see what it's like for her in her daily life. I would also love to be Grace Helbig as she is so halerious!

10. What about male youtuber?

I actually quite struggled with this one as I don't watch many male youtubers. However I have racked my brain and realised that I can be Willam Belli for a day. Willam is a drag queen who was on season 4 of RuPaul's drag race. He was the only queen to get disqualified due to him breaking the rules. Willam posts videos on his YouTube channels including parodies of songs and a series called Paint me bitch where he gets people to give him a makeover. Damn would I love to have his/her confidence and it would be so much fun to be able to get in drag! Willam has a sense of humour that I feel like some people may find a bit offensive but he is so funny! He has also been in quite a lot of films including Sex and the city. I honestly think Willam would've won if she didn't break the rules as she is so talented.

11. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you like to visit?

I don't know why but I've always wanted to go to New Zealand but it's really far so I most likely will never go there which is sad. However I would also like to go to Rome as I love all the culture and I would like to go to Amsterdam, maybe or maybe not because of TFIOS, as it's so pretty! I absolutely love pretty places and I want to visit them as Birmingham (where I live) is so ugly! On top of that Japan would just be so cool!

12. How do you deal with your anxiety and panic attacks?

As bad as it sounds, I avoid situations. I stay in the house, I don't travel alone, I make sure not to speak to people I don't know. I used to hide in the toilets so that I could get out of doing things I didn't feel comfortable doing at school. I really don't recommend doing this. You need to push yourself out of your comfort zones in order to get better. Personally though, I haven't managed to do that yet.

13. What is your favourite makeup brand?

Considering I am cheap af I would have to say that MUA and collection is my favourite brand! Like I love the concealer and powder from collection. From MUA I love their eyeshadows, highlighters and lipsticks. You don't need to spend loads of money to get the job done!

14. If you could be any celebrity for a day who would you be?

I would be Taylor Swift when she is on tour as it would be so amazing to experience that. Also not going to lie, she is so beautiful! Her talent and her looks are amazing, it would be so great to be in her shoes for a day!

15. Can you sing?

hahahahahaha NO. I am literally the most terrible singer in the world and it makes me so sad!

16. Have you ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend? 

Yeah, I have actually had both. I had a boyfriend in 2014, we got together on the 6th September and I ended the relationship as my anxiety got to my head too much. We are still good friends now and he has been with his current girlfriend for a year and a half. I couldn't be more happy for him. I had a girlfriend not long ago, which I also ended because again my mental health was too bad.

17. Biggest regret?

My biggest regret is that I let my anxiety get the best of me and stop me from doing the things I wanted to do. It's that I feel like I haven't lived my life to the full. It's that I didn't put myself out there more. I regret faking being okay, I regret not telling anyone that I wanted to commit suicide or getting help. I regret not getting a good relationship with my family. I have a lot of regrets but the things I didn't do have made me the person I am today. They have made me realize that I should try my hardest to live my life to the fullest.

18. Biggest success?

Plain and simple, my biggest success is being alive today. I have tried to end my life so much, I have been hopeless, I have given up and pushed those closest to me away. However somehow I managed to continue fighting. I survived all the suicide attempts because I wasn't ready to die. For the first time in a while I am thankful to be alive. I have someone close to me who I can trust with anything. I made my first promise in two years. I am proud of myself. I am not better. I am still extremely ill but for the first time in a while I am seeing the world in colour.

19. Do you prefer pizza or burgers?

PIZZAAAAA! I absolutely love pizza, my favourite is Hawaiian (ham and pineapple) which most people find so odd.

20. Dream wedding and dress?

YES I AM 16 AND I ALREADY KNOW THIS EVENTHOUGH I DON'T HAVE A PARTNER. Okay my dream wedding is in a church in the spring when there's blossom on the trees. I want there to be a lot of flowers there. My dream dress would have a little train, would most likely have sleeves incase my eczema is bad. It would be full length and I want it to have some lace on. I want it to have an open back and something flattering on the chest area. I want my hair up in one of those fancy buns with little flowers in and a veil.

Thanks for reading my Q & A,

Love you lots,

Scarlett xxx


Picture links: https://yt3.ggpht.com/-dDvEj5lMd9c/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/EULm0R9mEtk/s900-c-k-no-rj-c0xffffff/photo.jpg   http://www.readunwritten.com/wp-content/uploads/large5-1-300x258.jpg  http://31.media.tumblr.com/1fa834579941bc1b21411870b89e4e9a/tumblr_mt30ibOhdp1rdutw3o1_400.gif http://www.hercampus.com/sites/default/files/2015/11/30/taylor-swift-sparkly-tour-outfit-1989-main.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment