Saturday 16 July 2016

Happiness

Hey,

What is happiness? Happiness is the best thing to have in the world. It makes everything seem okay. Even when you are suffering you can still cling onto that hope of happiness. Happiness is that feeling when everything seems okay. It's when you catch yourself smiling at nothing and it's what you get like when watching your favorite film. Happiness is laughter and smiling but it's also long chats with your best friend.

Whatever you find happiness don't let anyone take that away from you. Pride yourself on it. So what if you feel happy playing chess, then go play chess. You get happiness from reading, then read! Do whatever you need in life to find happiness. A life lived to the full wasn't one where you spent all your time working and pretending to like things to fit in. A life lived to the full is a life where you can look at yourself in the mirror and know that you are truly happy.

Happiness is not in objects, its in yourself. If you feel happy after using makeup its because it has bought out the happiness from within you.

For me happiness is spending time with my friends. Its dancing like no one is watching. It's singing my heart out even if I am tone death. It's binging my favourite TV shows. It's imagining an idea in my head and then making that idea a reality. It's finishing a drawing I am proud of. It's listening to my favourite music. I am going to hang onto every bit of happiness I can find. I won't let my depression get the best of me and I am going to try to find happiness in every day.

Don't let anyone take away your happiness and don't take away anyone else's happiness. You tell someone they can't listen to a certain band when it may actually be the one thing that keeps them on this Earth.

Stay strong and you can still smile, no matter how deep into illness you are.

Love,
Scarlett xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment