Monday 22 February 2016

Liebster award tag

Hey,

Rose from http://kisses-rose.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1 recently nominated me for the Liebster award tag, honestly before this I had never heard of this but I am sill honoured to be nominated. As part of the nomination you have to:
-Link back the person that tagged you (Rose)
-Answer all 11 questions which I will do below.
-Post the picture (my blog won't allow me to post pictures anymore so I'm really sorry but I can't do this one!)
-Tag 11 bloggers who have less then 1000 readers (at the moment I haven't tagged this many but I will update this when I tag more)

So here's to the questions

1. What's your favourite season
Autumn (fall in America) is my favourite as its so beautiful and it's cold enough so I can wear jumpers but warm enough so I don't freeze!
2. What was your least favourite age to be?
My least favourite age would of been 14. I didn't have a particularly good childhood but I was happy. When I got 13 my depression started and by 14 it was in full bloom. My anxiety was terrible and that was the year my dad became abusing me...
3. If you could learn a new language what would it be?
I would like to learn say japenise or French but I feel like I would want to learn sign language. It would be so useful to communicate with those whose hearing is impaired and I feel like it would help people. What I'm trying to say is sign language seems so much more worthwhile!
4. What shop do you buy most of your clothes from?
New look, I swear I have an obsession with slogan tshirts! New look is the BEST for slogan tshirts (especially ones about unicorns!)
5. What's your favourite board game?
I don't play board games...
6. Why do you blog?
Blogging is my outlet. If you have read my blog or this is your first time here then you have proborbly realised that I have feelings I cannot control. This is the place I can get out everything and there is only one secret that I will never tell anyone, not even my blog. However this is the place where I know I will not get judged and if I do then that doesn't say anything about me it says more about you! I love writing, I love every aspect of it. I love the look of words and the way they sound. I love how the 26 letters of the alphabet can be used to describe every aspect of your life. Blogging is so beautiful to me.
7. What was the first thing you did this morning when you woke up?
I cried because it's the first day back after the holidays and I had to wake up at 7!
8. What was the best holiday you ever went on?
To be honest I don't know. Last year I really liked my holiday but I was also extremely suicidal during it and my dad was still abusing me. I would have to say when I went on holiday with my friend Charlie for her birthday.
9. If you could be anywhere right now where would you be?
The annoying thing is for me I don't have anywhere in the world which comforts me and makes me feel happy. I haven't been on fancy holidays to Spain. But if I could be anywhere I would be in Portland with my best friend.
10. Do you have any pets?
Yes I do! At this moment my cat is laying between my legs purring whilst I write up this post! I have three cats called scruffy, Sam and phil (who is a girl). Also I have one hamster called Ant (Dec sadly passed away) and a countless number of fish.
11. Do you play any sports?
Does Procrastionation count...

I tag:
http://belliary.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
http://thelifeofjades.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
http://hopefulfaithfulandcreative.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
http://lailabee.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Questions for you:
1: how has your day been?
2: if you could be anything in your life what would it be?
3: tell me something from your bucket list
4: what's your favourite thing to do?
5: what's your favourite TV show?
6: do you/ did you enjoy school?
7: what's your opinion on ART?
8: tell me something about yourself
9: what's your favourite sweet?
10: why do you blog (I stole this question!)
11: do you prefer baths or showers?

Please comment once you've done this so I can check out your blog post! As for now keep smiling.

Love,
Scarlett x

1 comment:

  1. I did the tag! http://belliary.blogspot.ca/2016/02/the-liebster-award-tag.html
    Thanks again for nominating me!
    XOXO Bella

    ReplyDelete