Monday 23 November 2015

Im sorry

Hey,

Isn't it sad when you are hurting so much you can finally say that you are used to it. But I'm just fed up of hurting and I just don't want to hurt anymore. I don't want to have to wake up, I don't want to have to smile, I don't want to laugh, I don't want to go to school, I don't want to apologise anymore. I am far past the point of saving because I have sunk too deep. I am not drowning anymore, I have drowned and I am lying lifeless at the bottom of the water. My body may be walking along the street but my heart has gone. I am sick of crying, tired of trying, yeah I am smiling but on the inside I am dying. However I will continue to mutter the words "I'm fine" every single time you ask whether I am okay. I am not fine, I am far from it but isn't that just what you want to hear.

I'm sorry.

Scarlett x

No comments:

Post a Comment