Friday 2 October 2015

The ABC's of me

Hey there,

I'm going to be doing the ABC's of me tag

A- Age: 15
B- Biggest Fear: Spiders, Stickers and getting hit by a car.

C- Current Time: 18:47
D- Drink you last had: Water because I'm a boss
E- Easiest Person To Talk to: My friend Lauren
F- Favourite Song: Lego House by Ed Sheeran
G- Grossest Memory: Idk but the other day I went downstairs and my cat had fur pooped in the living room (when he poop's but there is loads of his fur in it) TMI sorry
H- Hometown: Birmingham (UK)

I- In love with: nobody apart from celebrities
J- Jealous Of: Lea Michele, she plays Rachel in Glee and she is goals
K- Killed Someone?: How did you know? Jks, not that I know of...
L- Longest Relationship: 1 month
M- Middle Name: its a secret
N- Number of Siblings: 2, both brothers
O- One Wish: I wish that everyone fell in love with their eyes closed and more people would see people for who they are not what they look like
P- Person who you last called: My friend Jess
Q- Question you're always asked: Is your hair naturally curly?- yes it is

R- Reason to smile: You should smile because a smile is the most beautiful thing a girl can wear and you are someone special, so smile and embrace that.
S- Song last sang: The Crumble song (Google it, you will hate me its so catchy, and amazing)
T- Time you woke up: About half 10
U- Underwear Colour: White with a lilac border and small lilac hearts
V- Vacation Destination: Skegness because we are classy
W- Worst Habit: Biting my lip
X- X-rays you've had: When I had braces they had to X-ray my teeth
Y- Your favourite food: Pizza or potato. No wait bacon
Z- Zodiac Sign: Pisces


I tag all of you reading this. Stay awesome

Scarlett x

No comments:

Post a Comment