Friday 16 October 2015

Being small

Hey,

So I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before but I am small and when I say small I mean that I am literally 5 foot.

People love taking the mick out of me for being small like they seem to think its okay and that I don't get upset or offended by it. Sometimes they don't seem to realise that a person's a person no matter how small.

I am really self conscious about my height and its not something I can hide, I wear heals and I am still under average height. Yeah there's that quote that says:
God only lets things grow until they're perfect, some of us didn't take as long as others 
but its still hard and extremely annoying to put up with people bending down to your height to 'see what its like down there' or being asked "what's the weather like down there".  Then there are the times when you are getting something of a shelf that you can easily reach and someone will pick you up to get it. Its so frustrating! If you are small you understand where I come from and know how annoying it is to have to put up with me.

Being small does have an advantage of that you will see the world from a completely different view that most other people (and hide and seek is amazing), you not only physically see things differently but you see how people really treat people. You see how they react to people being different, that's what I like about being small, it has taught me to treat people equally, to know people for who they are and that different or not we are all human.

Thankyou for reading this post.

Scarlett x

A.K.A a chicken mcnugget

No comments:

Post a Comment