Monday 21 September 2015

A little update

Hello there lovely people,

About a week ago I came onto my blog to write the autumn tag I did. I went to add in a picture and it didn't allow me so I just posted the picture without it. Today I came back on to do a post about 'futuristic nails' and it still wouldn't allow me to post any pictures.

I have loads of posts planned including my tutorial of Belle from Beauty and the Beast and the futuristic nails I mentioned earlier. However I can not post any of these as for some reason I cant seem to post pictures.

If you know why I cant add photos or how to fix it then I would love it if you could tell me. As for now I will still be posting just sadly without any pictures.

Thank you for reading this quick update

See you soon, Love,

Scarlett x

No comments:

Post a Comment