Tuesday 18 August 2015

Keep Holding On

Hey there you beautiful, amazing, spectacular people,

You know someone asked me the other day why I bother writing this blog when hardly any people read it and I had to think about that for a moment. Then I realised I don't write it for anyone to read, I write it for myself this is a place I can write whatever is on my mind and hardly any people know that it is me writing it. People reading is just a bonus really so thank you to anyone who takes the effort to read this blog post.

There's just over 7 billion people on this Earth (that's 7,000,000,000,000 people!) but yet so many people feel so alone. The worst thing about feeling alone is that you can be surrounded by people and still feel it. I want any of you to know that you aren't alone and you never will be, if you ever feel alone and want to talk then you can email me. You can find the details on my Contact me page.

You're not alone. Together we stand. I'll be by your side you know I'll hold your hand. If you keep holding on we can make it though together because together is a wonderful place to be.

Now I'm going to say goodbye but remember that goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not always the end. They simply mean I'll miss you until we meet again.

Scarlett x

No comments:

Post a Comment