When people think of the best moments in life they always think of the big things like having a child, getting married, going to a concert etc. You don't really think about the amazing little things that make you who you are.
These are some of my amazing little moments in life
- Getting home after a hard day and going to bed.
- Getting a good result in a test
- Laughing with your friends
- Buying new clothes
- Buying something you love really want (even better if its on sale!)
- Hugs when you really need it
- The little moments that have become your favourite memories (e.g. me and my friend trying to do yoga poses)
- Resting on a friends chest when you are really tired and then falling asleep.
- Having someone fall asleep on your shoulder.
- Having long showers
- Feeling as though you belong
- Looking around a place (e.g. collage) and realising how much you want to go there.
- Realising what you want to do with your life
- Falling asleep after crying
- Meeting new people who you instantly click with
- Meeting people who change your life
- Having a goo night of sleep
- Realising that everything will be okay
- Clowning around
- Realising how far you've come