Sunday 14 June 2015

Imperfect: me

Hola

I know I'm not a perfect girl; I'm probably the least perfect girl in the world. My hair is awful, it never stays in place! I don't go a day without spilling something or dropping something or tripping over. Lets just say I'm pretty clumsy! Sometimes I have a broken heart (like today for instance) but others I'm on top of the world. My friend and I often fight and I'm hardly ever right. Some days nothing will go to plan but when I think about it I realise that maybe, just maybe I like being imperfect.

One of my biggest dreams in life is to inspire someone, even if it is only one person. I would much rather be living on the streets because I have decided to follow my dream then be rich doing something I never wanted to do. I want to be the reason someone smiles today, the reason someone has hope, the reason someone carries on. I know what its like to of gone so long without smiling that when you finally do smile it feels amazing. So if I can make a difference to just one persons life it will be amazing. But there is no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let people be inspired with how you deal with your imperfections.

Sometimes people don't realise that you were born to be real not perfect. I used to think that to be happy I would need to be perfect but that is so not true. Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means that you've decided to look beyond your imperfections.

A beautiful thing is never perfect,

Scarlett x

No comments:

Post a Comment