Tuesday 5 May 2015

April Favourites

Hey there.

I'm really sorry but I haven't got any pictures this time (well non that I own) as my camera has decided to break. I really wanted to post a favourites because I love writing these once in a while.

First up,

Music Favourites

I have been obsessed with listening to Music this month, it's my happiness, my escape, my therapy.

My favourite song of this month has got to be a cover of Love me Like you do (Original by Ellie Goulding) Cover by Gabby. When I say I haven't stopped listening to it that isn't much of an exaggeration. I have listened to this cover for at least 4 hours since I listened to it, yesterday... The first time I heard it I played it non-stop on repeat for 2 hours. Don't judge me... Here is the link so you can check it out for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eExLxoXB1rE

My next song I have been obsessed with is completely different to that one. It is Dial Tones which if I'm not mistaken is a pop punk song. I love this so much, every time I hear it I just cant help but dance. It is just makes me smile, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyBV4yoEZ6A&index=4&list=FLKEEheyEqw0Be_q1U2fK88g

A new band that I have discovered this month is We Are The In Crowd. I love there music so much, they are an American pop punk band, my favourite song is Long live the kids but I also like: Better luck next time, Come back home, Manners and The best thing that never happened. However if you don't like music with swearing in then you wont like this, as it swears quite a few times (you might be able to find a clean version though)

Lastly for music favourites is the first song I have heard for a while that I instantly fell in love with. I didn't have a clue who it was by or what it was called so I googled the lyrics. Turned out it was All Time Low's song: Something's Gotta Give. I was so exited by this as I've listened to these guys before. I guess I've got a thing for American Pop Punk bands as these are one as well. Here is a link to there song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYeM0nFWcqE&index=10&list=FLKEEheyEqw0Be_q1U2fK88g

Clothing/ Accessory/ Beauty Favourites

Usually these sections would be separate but I don't have many so I'm just going to put them together.

One thing I've been loving is wearing nail varnish, I don't have any in specific that I like to wear I just pick a random colour. This may seem stupid but just a simple things like the way my nails look makes me feel a lot better about myself and more confident. Sometimes I may draw on my skin as well, I don't really like having ink on my skin though so that's only for when I'm really close to self harming (At the moment I do have sharpie drawings all over my hand, it wont come of but it worked).

I don't know if this counts as an accessory but I really like wearing elastic bands on my wrist, I don't know why, it helps me stay calm and sometimes I flick it of myself seeing how much force I have to use for it to hurt.

Another weird favourite but I have been doing this thing where I get an eyeliner brush and put mascara on it and use it as gel eyeliner. I do have liquid eyeliner and gel but non in black and this works just as well!

For clothes I was loving wearing dresses for a while but then my body remembered who I was and my looks so now if I wear one I have to wear tights. I do love dresses though, they make me feel, normal I guess.

So that's it, that's all my favourites, sorry that it wasn't too much. I was in the mood for a favourite blog. Thankyou for reading and see you next time, maybe?

Scarlett x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment