Tuesday 26 May 2015

All monsters are human

Hey,

I was watching Scooby Doo the other day (I know, I'm so cool) and I realised that monsters are real, however they are not like how you imagine when you are young. The real monsters are human. We are the ones who get to define who the "monsters" are.

Living with an illness I have been called a monster many times and it hurts. When people see me they don't know how to react just because I am not 'normal'. Just because I am different from them they seem to think they can class me as a monster and that is stupid.

The fact is all humans are monsters and all monsters are humans. We could all act in a monstrous way whether that be with violence or words. But then all monsters are only human beings who have made a mistake or who are different to you.

I'm not going to sit back and become the person I am labelled as. People's opinion of you does not define who you are, let them say what they want, just keep doing you.

Just remember, judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.

Thanx for reading.

Scarlett x

No comments:

Post a Comment