Tuesday 20 January 2015

Ruth Crilly - COLAB - Dry shampoo

Hi guys,

Today I thought I would try another different style blog as I am still not quite sure what styles you enjoy.

I am going to be reviewing the Dry Shampoo by Ruth Crilly.

Before this I had never purchased a Dry Shampoo and didn't see the point of it. Last year sometime I brought this Dry Shampoo as it was on offer in Superdrug. I wasn't sure what to expect or why to use it I just knew that when you don't have enough time to wash your hair it is great to use. So I brought it. After smelling all the other one's I decided on this one:
 


The New York- Fruity Fragrance

This is for any hair types an you can use it whenever you need an instant boost. In this can (the larger size) there is 200ml and I have used it probably twice a week for at least 4 months and I'm pretty sure it still has at least half in.

I recommend this as it is a life saver. Especially if you don't always have time to wash your hair every couple of days. Also it lasts for ages, is invisible and at full price it is £3.49 which is really cheap for Dry Shampoo. There are no flaws with this product on top of that I would pay more for something of this quality.

So that's it for this blog.

Thanx for reading

Scarlett x

No comments:

Post a Comment