Saturday 4 July 2015

We go party (at the park)

Hey,

Where I live there is literally nowhere for teenagers to go. We are all skint so we cant afford to go to the shops so the best place is the park. As I promised here are some pictures from our day out. 
 
 
One of the best things about this park is that it has a zip wire. These are so fun and good if you have anxiety because it gets rid of your fear. (I don't know how- probably because you are being flung up in the air- but believe me, it works!) 

 

I literally just realised that my shoe matches my friends checked shirt!




Then we went into the lovely graffiti decorated playground- its not that bad compared to other places though. I don't know how on earth you could climb this; I freaked on the first bit!

 
We're so cool that we couldn't help but go on the baby slide. Also yes my socks do totally go with my shoes... 

 That's it for now so byeeee, Scarlett x

No comments:

Post a Comment